Monday, August 16, 2010

Fitting the Pieces Together

During this course of learning, my way of thinking in terms of learning how increased more on the process of how one will think and absorb the knowledge given and also how individuals learn. In the learning styles and theories, I will always look back and reflect on behaviorist and cognitive thoeries as they reflect what an individual thinks and thier actions in implementing learning skills. Reflecting back to Week 1 discussion, I used Richard Mayer and his two channels of learning which were audio and visual and for some of us we can learn through both without a problem. For others this is where the breakdown of instructional design really "kicks" in because instructors have to modify the way students learn as a whole to fit their individual needs so that each will learn on their levels but also gain the smae information as everyone else.
In my learning, Technology plays an important role especially through internet and libraries in giving me the resources I need to expand my ways in thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment